The U.S. Senate is right now debating a major piece of global warming legislation called the Climate Security Act. This bill not only requires important cuts to the pollution causing global warming, it also provides billions of dollars to help natural resource management.
You can make a difference in whether or not this bill is passed by contacting your senators in one of the following ways:
- Make a Call
- Send an Email
- Write a Handwritten Letter
- Write a Letter-to-the-Editor
The Climate Security Act puts America on the path to progress because it invests in a clean energy future that will energize our struggling economy. This legislation will reduce global warming pollution, safeguard our families and protect America’s natural resources.
- How does the Climate Security Act work?
- How will the bill benefit the economy? – NEW!
- Cap-and-trade and the Climate Security Act
- How does the Climate Security Act protect wildlife resources?